When it comes to storage space, a 1TB SSD is hard to beat. But with so many different brands and models on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve put together this list of the best 1TB SSDs you can buy in 2019. Whether you’re looking for the fastest possible speeds or the most affordable option, we’ve got you covered.
Silicon Power Ace A55 1TB SATA SSD, Up to 560MB/s, 3D NAND with SLC Cache, 2.5 Inch SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive for Desktop Laptop Computer
SP Silicon Power
SAMSUNG 870 EVO SATA III SSD 1TB 2.5” Internal Solid State Drive, Upgrade PC or Laptop Memory and Storage for IT Pros, Creators, Everyday Users, MZ-77E1T0B/AM
Silicon Power P34A60 1TB NVMe PCIe SSD, 3D TLC NAND with SLC Cache, Up to 2200MB/s, M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive for Desktop Laptop PC Computer
SP Silicon Power
Samsung Portable SSD T7, 1TB, Titan Gray, USB3.2, Type-C, R/W(Max) 1,050MB/s, Aluminium Case, 3 Years Warranty
WD_BLACK 1TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive – Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s – WDS100T3X0E
10 Best 1tb Ssd in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- Improve overall system responsiveness
- Boot up faster
- Load files quicker
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical Hard drive
- 300% faster than a typical Hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world’s Memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Package Dimensions: 18.0 cms (L) x 10.0 cms (W) x 1.2 cms (H)
- Sequential read – 560 MB/s; Sequential write – 510 MB/s
- Start your system in seconds, load files almost instantly, accelerate your most demanding applications, store massive data with drive capacities up to 2TB, be more efficient with Micron 3D NAND
- Enjoy a cooler, quieter computer and extend laptop battery life using only 100 mW of power, Keep all your saved work if power is unexpectedly cut with Integrated Power Loss Immunity
- Country of Origin: China
- Make everything on your computer faster
- Multitask with ease
- Install with ease – no computer skills required
- Maximize the value of your system
- PERFORMANCE: Sequential read speed up to 560MB/s and write speed up to 530MB/s, available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB and 2TB full capacities.
- VERSATILITY: Designed for content creators, DIY system builders, and everyday users who are looking to upgrade their PC for faster boot-ups, data transfers, application loads and response time.
- EXTENDED RELIABILITY: 3-year limited manufacturer warranty ensures superior quality and reliability.
- IMPROVED RESPONSIVENESS: Adopts 3D NAND flash and “SLC Cache technology” to improve overall performance.
- COMPACT FORM FACTOR: 2.5-inch SATA SSD (7mm) suitable for desktop and laptop computers.
- Product Type: Computer Drive Or Storage
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Package Weight: 90.0 g
- Package Dimensions: 3.4 cms (L) x 10.3 cms (W) x 12.8 cms (H)
- INDUSTRY-DEFINING RELIABILITY: From everyday computing to 8K video processing, you can multi-task efficiently with up to 600 TBW, low lag with the 6th generation VNAND, and powerful MKX controller
- MORE COMPATIBLE THAN EVER: 870 EVO has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices
- EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE: Enjoy professional level SSD performance which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer
- THE SDD ALL-STAR: The latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung’s pioneering technology
- PCIe Gen 3×4 interface with read speeds up to 2,200MB/s and write speeds up to 1,600MB/s
- Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed
- The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC
- The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first.
- 2 connector with only an M key
- The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M
- Product Type: Computer Drive Or Storage
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country of Origin: Australia
- Embedded PCIe NVMe technology delivers blazing fast sequential read/write speeds of up to 1,050/1,000 MB/s, respectively
- WD_BLACK SN770 is backwards-compatible with PCIe Gen3.
- Equipped with a PCIe Gen4 interface, the WD_BLACK SN770 NVMe SSD helps fuel in-game responsiveness, minimize stutter, and provide smooth streaming for a performance boost you can see and feel
- PCIe Gen4 storage technology requires a compatible motherboard
- Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive comes in an M.2 SSD form factor for compatibility with modern motherboards and laptops.
- Get tons of space for your latest games, future updates, and downloadable content with capacities up to 2TB
- Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes
- *Based on read speed
- Get into the game fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5,150MB/s* (1TB and 2TB models)
- Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.
- 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second
- Performs up to 45% better than the previous generation
- Solid Gen3 performance
- NVMe (PCIe Gen3 x4) technology with up to 3500MB/s sequential reads, random read/write 650K/700K IOPS
- Rated at MTTF greater than 1.5 million hours for extended longevity and reliability
- Spacious storage up to 4TB
Best 1tb ssd brands
The TINY 1TB SSD
The best 1tb ssd in Australia (2023) is currently the Samsung 960 Pro. It has a great performance and comes with a long warranty period. The other best 1tb ssd in Australia (2023) is the Crucial MX500. It also has a great performance and comes with a long warranty period.