35mm film is a great way to capture memories and moments. It has a unique look and feel that can’t be replicated with digital cameras. If you’re looking for the best 35mm film, here are some of our favorites.
Kodak Ultramax 400 Color Print Film 36 Exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 Pics) (Pack of 3), Basic
Kodak Professional Tri-X 400 Black and White Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures)- 8667073, Yellow
Kodak UltraMax 400 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 24 Exposures, 3-Pack) – 6034052, Blue,Yellow
Ilford Ilford HP5 Plus ISO 400, 24 Exposure Black & White Film – 35mm Sharp HP5 Plus ISO 400, 24 Exposure Black & White Film – 35mm, Plain (1700646)
Fujifilm Fujicolor 200 Color Negative Film ISO 200, 35mm Size, 36 Exposure, CA-36 3 Pack
10 Best 35mm Film in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- Package weight:4.0 lb
- Package dimensions:4.32″L x 9.65″W x 19.05″H
- 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 pics)
- 3 pack Kodak Ultra Max 400 Color print film 36 exp
- Country of Origin:China
- FILM TYPE: Clear, vibrant pictures with ISO 400-speed color print film
- IMPROVED COLOR REPRODUCTION: Bright, vibrant prints and consistent color under most lighting conditions
- MAXIMUM VERSATILITY: Great pictures in sunlight or low light, in action or still
- EXCELLENT SHARPNESS AND FINE GRAIN: Provides high-quality pictures that you’ll be proud to share with others, even when enlarged
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Two Kodak GC/UltraMax 400 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 24 Exposures)
- 35mm / ISO 400
- 4 Rolls / 36 Exposures / 400 Speed
- Process C-41
- Single roll of TRI-X 400 professional black-and-white, 35mm film
- Delivers fine grain, wide exposure latitude, high sharpness, and high resolving power
- Excellent choice for dimly-lit or fast-action subjects
- Perfect for shots requiring a good depth of field, fast shutter speeds, or extending the distance range for flash pictures
- Bright, vibrant prints; Consistent color under most lighting conditions.
- Great pictures in a wide range of lighting conditions; Better pictures in low light; Sharper pictures with moving subjects; Extended flash range for better flash pictures; Reduced effect of “camera shake”; Better depth of focus capabilities.
- This offer is for 3 24 exposure rolls of Kodak Color Print Film ISO 400.
- Great pictures in sunlight or low light, in action or still; The world”s most versatile 400-speed film choice.
- ISO 100
- 2 Rolls of Film
- Color Print Film
- 36 exposures
- Safe for C-41 photo lab processing (Remjet backing free)
- Color negative motion picture emulsion
- Tungsten balanced.Factory spooled
- Resulting in a slight halation effect
- 35mm / 27exp.
- Great results in varied lighting conditions
- High speed ISO 400
- Wide exposure latitude
- The Fujifilm Fujicolor 200 Color Negative Film: The fujicolor negative film has an excellent processing robustness for high sharpness and high resolution images
- ISO 200: It features a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200 along with a wide exposure latitude for use in a variety of conditions
- Features: This film features three 36-exposure rolls of 35mm film
- Application: It is ideal for outdoors and landscapes as well as portraits and captures vibrant colors with pleasing skin tones
- Optimal Picture Quality: Helps capture vibrant colors with pleasing skin tones
- World’s finest grain high-speed color negative film Ideal for scanning with extrordinary enlargement capability.
- Beautiful, natural skin tones and superb color reproduction.
- Optimized sharpness and distinct edges with fine detail.
Best 35mm film brands
A Beginner Guide for 35mm Film Photography.
35mm film is still a popular format in Australia, and there are many great films to be seen on this medium. Here are ten of the best 35mm films currently available in Australia. 1. “The Neon Demon” 2. “Lady Bird” 3. “The Florida Project” 4.
“The Killing of a Sacred Deer” 5. “My Life As an Open Book” 6. “The Square” 7. “Midnight Special” 8.