If you are looking for the best active subwoofers, you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we will take a look at the top 10 active subwoofers on the market, and explain what makes them the best.
10 Best Active Subwoofers in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- Adopts professional single channel power amplifier template, can brings shocking listening experience, brings you super clean musical sound.
- Allows high‑end features such as bass filter, bass enhancement,high‑frequency power controller, wiring remote control, etc.
- With the height of 68mm/2.7in, can be installed directly under the driver’s seat
- Can maintain stable and reliable performance in high load.
- 800W maximum output power, loud sound output, sound can travel clearly and evenly, even when installed in your spare tire.
- 10in active car subwoofer with ultra‑thin aluminium alloy body, effectively overcome vibration to eliminate noise.
- Scope of Application: Widely used in recording studios, conference room amplifiers, car amplifiers, active subwoofers, players, computers and other equipment
- Simple Installation: The ground loop Isolator is easy to install, plug and play when the wiring is correct, and isolate current noise
- Durable and Wearable: The ground loop Isolator is made of plastic material, which is light weight, wearable and durable
- Sensitive and Reliable: Suitable for any portable device with two 3.5 mm voice frequency jacks, the sensitivity is 3‑5 times that of ordinary isolators
- Main Function: The ground loop Isolator can eliminate the noise generated by the car voice frequency subwoofer, improve the sound quality, and produce better sound effects
- REMOTE CONTROL – Adjust volume, mute/unmute, and switch sound field extension wirelessly
- Bass, treble, and volume control buttons located on the side panel.
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY – 42W continuous undistorted power, 4-inch sub-woofer unit and 13mm silk dome tweeter unit ensure strong bass and bring more impactful sound.
- Simply connect to the sub-out jack, and you’ll be good to go.
- EXTRA SUB-OUT PORT – A Sub-out port for connecting an external extra active subwoofer
- Connect to two devices at the same time, no more plugging and unplugging.
- DUAL RCA INPUTS – Easily connect to any devices with RCA to RCA/3.5 mm-RCA audio cable
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY – Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for one year in Australia.
- Selectable input sensitivity
- Custom 10 inches down-firing high excursion low frequency driver
- JBL patented slip stream port
- Professional balanced inputs and outputs
- XLF extended low frequency setting
- Impressive sound experience: the car subwoofer has two freely selectable bass modes: deep and dynamic for a 160 watt strong and deep bass.
- Box contents: 1 x Pioneer TS-WX130DA active subwoofer (160 W), mounting accessories, cable remote control for convenient control of the subwoofer from the driver’s seat
- First-class active subwoofer: like all bass speakers from Pioneer, this subwoofer is characterised by excellent sound and strong performance.
- Strong sound: thanks to the built-in Class-D amplifier and the integrated digital bass control, the Pioneer subwoofer guarantees powerful and precise bass response.
- Space-saving: thanks to its compact design, the active subwoofer can be installed both vertically and horizontally, either under the seat, on the side of the footwell or in the boot.
- Don’t let its compact size fool you, the Kube 8b may not take up much space but the bass it delivers is anything but small; With an 8 inches driver the Kube8b is perfect for smaller living rooms; It shares the 300 Watts Class D amp from the bigger Kubes and has iBX technology to extend the bass depth dynamically
- Kube subwoofers offer unmatched set up flexibility; A range of LFE, line and speaker-level inputs, phase selection and DSP controlled EQ settings help you get the best from a Kube; Put it in a convenient place, match it to any main speaker or type of music system and start exploring new depths in the sound
- Go deep or go home; KEF’s design and engineering team worked in chorus to develop iBX; This Intelligent Bass Extension algorithm creates an extended depth that unlocks the full potential of the custom driver; Giving you unparalleled precision and ultimate synchronicity between amplifier, driver and sealed cabinet
- KEF is quite possibly the only high-end manufacturer that designs, engineers and assembles the driver, cabinet and circuitry in-house; This level of integration means we are commited to pure sound and the Kube stays true to that ideal; The result is a driver and amplifier that are perfectly in tune
- The Kube 8b effortlessly unleashes explosive power; iBX technology extends the bass depth dynamically and KEF’s unique ability to design, build and integrate the driver in-house takes optimisation to a whole new level; Delivering immersive music and home theatre sound that takes you to the heart of the performance
- Product Type: Home Theater System Or Htib
- 20 cm cone woofer
- Twisted flare port for better airflow
- Frequency Response – 28–200 Hz
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- Package Quantity: 1
- Crisp bass thanks to the advanced YST II technology
- Continuously variable lowpass filter keeps resonances in the 50 Hz to 130 Hz range..Defeatable highpass filter removes sub-80Hz frequency content from the full-range signal sent to the main speakers..Left and right, balanced -inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs ensure easy connectivity..Left and right balanced -inch TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs onboard for connecting satellite speakers..Polarity invert switch corrects phase-cancellation issues..Protection: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient, Subsonic filter, External mains fuse.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- Input gain control gives -30 dB to +6 dB of continuously variable output.
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround delivers smooth low-frequency transients.
- 100W Class AB amplifier (50W RMS) gives robust output with minimal distortion.
- New Twisted Flare Port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Package Weight: 15.0 kg
- Frequency Response – 25–180 Hz,System control and Auto standby
- Package Quantity: 1
- Wired remote control (level/Freq/Phase control)
- Speaker level input option
- aluminium die cast frame
- 150 watts peak power handling
Best active subwoofers brands
Difference between Passive and Active Subwoofer Which is better
Active subwoofers are the newest trend in car audio and are quickly becoming one of the most popular options for consumers. These woofers use a motor to create vibrations that help reproduce sound, making them a great choice for people who want to improve the quality of their music. There are many different active subwoofers on the market, but we’ve compiled the 10 best options in Australia for you to consider. 1. Pioneer TS-SWX200AB Active Subwoofer The Pioneer TS-SWX200AB is our top pick for the best active subwoofer in Australia. This woofer is powerful and versatile, perfect for anyone who wants to improve the bass quality of their music.
It also has a built-in amplifier and USB port, so you can easily connect it to your car stereo system. 2. JBL GTO660C2 6-Inch Active Subwoofer The JBL GTO660C2 is another great option for those looking for an active subwoofer. This woofer is compact and easy to install, making it a great choice for people who don’t have a lot of space available in their car.