If you’re looking for the best bushing removal tool, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the different types of bushing removal tools and what makes each one unique. We’ll also provide a buyer’s guide to help you choose the best tool for your needs.
10 Best Bushing Removal Tool in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- CONTENTS: Package includes (30) drivers – 16 SAE standard and 14 metric, (3) handle rods, and (1) carrying case for your convenience
- EASY TO USE: Simply install a driver (select based on the size of sleeve that is to be removed and replaced) on the appropriate handle (large side of driver away from handle), the larger outer diameter (OD) of the driver will catch the sleeve and pull it through, then tap the handle gently with a hammer
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 16.5” x 2.75” x 10.5” (41.9cm x 7cm x 26.7cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Each piece in this set is permanently laser-etched for sizing and corresponds to labeled carrying case compartment for fast identification
- VARIOUS SIZES INCLUDED: Metric – 10-12mm, 12-14mm, 14-16mm, 16-17mm, 16-18mm, 18-20mm, 20-22mm, 22-24mm, 25-27mm, 28-30mm, 30-34mm, 32-36mm, 35-40mm, 38-42mm; SAE – 3/8”x7/16”, 7/16”x1/2”, 1/2″x9/16”, 9/16”x5/8”, 39/64”x11/16”, 5/8”x3/4”, 11/16”x13/16”, 47/64”x7/8”, 13/16”x15/16”, 55/64”x1”, 15/16”x1-1/16”, 1”x1-1/8”, 1-1/16”x1-3/16”, 1-1/8”x1-1/4”, 1-3/16”x1-5/16”, 1-1/4”x1-3/8”
- REMOVE AND INSTALL BUSHINGS: Use the ABN Master Bushing Driver 33-Piece Set – Metric & Standard SAE Removal & Installation Tool Kit on bushings, bearings, and seals ranging from 10mm to 42mm and 3/8 inch to 1-3/8 inch in diameter on your car, truck, farm tractor, lawn mower, construction equipment; Includes large 5.5-inch (14cm), medium 5-inch (12.7cm), and small 4-inch (10.2cm) driver handles with 1.5-inch (3.8cm) knurled ends and O-rings on other end to retain driver; All steel construction
- PERFECT SIZES: Includes 17 SAE bushing drivers – 13⁄16” x 15⁄16”, 7⁄8” x 1”, 15⁄16” x 1-1⁄16”, 1” x 1-1⁄8”, 1-1⁄16” x 1-3⁄16”, 1-1⁄8” x 1-1⁄4”,1-3⁄16” x 1-5⁄16”, 1-1⁄4” x 1-3⁄8”, 3⁄4” x 7⁄8”, 9⁄16” x 11⁄16”, 5⁄8” x 11⁄16”, 5⁄8” x 3⁄4”, 11⁄16” x 13⁄16”, 3⁄8” x 7⁄16”, 7⁄16” x 1⁄2”, 15⁄32” x 17⁄32”, 1⁄2” x 5⁄8”; These interchangeable internal bearing puller tools allow you to build the perfect size for your job
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the front wheel bearing puller set is designed for strength and durability; Each bushing removal tool features black oxide finish to resist rust and corrosion; Heavy-duty 10.1 x 6.8 x 2.4-inch (25.7 x 17.3 x 6.1 cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization; Each piece in this set is permanently marked with sizing and corresponds to labeled carrying case compartments for fast identification
- EASY TO USE: Simply select a bushing driver with an inner diameter that is smaller than the sleeve that you are installing and attach to the appropriate handle; Align and begin tapping the end of the handle gently with a hammer to insert the bushing, sleeve bearing, needle bearing, or some ball bearings; Cheaper and faster than hydraulic press
- INSTALL AND REMOVE BEARINGS AND BUSHINGS QUICKLY: Use the ABN Bearing Driver Set – 23 Piece SAE Removal & Installation Bushing Kit on your vehicles and farm equipment; Use to remove bearings without removing the entire knuckle, or to install bushings during a transmission rebuild; The bearing press kit can be used as a seal driver set, but is not recommended as a control arm bushing tool or for other suspension parts
- CONTENTS: Front wheel bearing removal kit includes (17) SAE standard bushing, (3) driver handle rods, and a locking ring for each handle – 1/2″-20, 5/16”-24, 1/4″-28; Features large 7-inch (17.8 cm), medium 6-inch (15.2 cm), and small 5-inch (12.7 cm) driver handles with knurled ends for secure grip
- SAFELY PERFORM VEHICLE MAINTENANCE: The ABN Universal Drill Press Support Block Plate Tool Set Kit, 30 Ton – Bearing and Bushing Repair Removal Installation is a system that allows you to repeat configurations and is infinitely adjustable to fit irregularly shaped objects; Offers an adjustable and stable support base for vehicle hubs and other complicated shapes to allow bearings to be pressed in or out accurately
- NO SLIPPING: Makes any shop press safe and simple to use; Creates a vibration-free, 3-point contact fixture with adjustable bolts and lateral safety device for ultimate safety, stability, and secure support without swiveling
- BUILT TO LAST: Rated for workshop press applications up to 30 Tons (27.2 MT); The 2 included locator plates prevent your application from sliding off the press supports and prevent damage and injury; Base constructed from high carbon steel, spacer block constructed from lightweight aluminum for maximum strength and longevity
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Multiple threaded drillings in the heavy-duty swivel base plate for complete versatility and adjustable anvil bolts allows the support bars to be installed in virtually any position (horizontally or vertically) and conform to almost any surface for whatever shape item you have to press or install; Applications include mounting and demounting, wheel bearing housing, removing wheel bearings and bushes
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (5) adjustable steel support columns – (3) 5.9-inch (15cm), (1) 7.5-inch (19cm), (1) 4.3-inch (11cm), (1) swivel lock base press plate – 7.9” x 9.8” x 1.6” inch (20cm x 25cm x 4cm), (1) spacer block, (2) locator plates, (4) pressure distribution washers, (4) small washers, (4) small bolts, (3) high pressure nuts, (1) high pressure bolt
- Using carbon steel material, the product is not easy to be damaged, durable, stable performance.
- With Blue exterior packaging.
- The only applicable car model is replacement for MK1
- Bushing removal tool set is an indispensable disassembly and assembly tool for cars, easy to operate.
- Give your car’s engine and transmission better support, and give you a better driving experience.
- Convenient disassembly and assembly, can be replaced directly, simple and efficient, and quickly improve your driving experience.
- 11-Piece tool set for removing and installing press-in bushings
- Allows changing the press-in bushings without removing the control arm
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Built to exceed tool standards
- For use on rear wheel drive Ford, GM and Chrysler vehicles, for use on autos only – Not designed for trucks
- EASY TO USE: For most parts, just fit the appropriate collet, lock it into the inner race, and pull the slide hammer’s weight back to easily knock out the bearing or bushing; for tighter or more delicate operation, the counterstay can be slowly tightened to more carefully extract the part
- WIDE APPLICATION: This internal bearing puller set’s expandable collets and threaded screw adapters remove tight and jammed axles, bearings, and bushings on a wide variety of vehicles without damaging the removed parts
- BLOW-MOLDED CASE: The custom blow-molded case keeps everything organized and easy to carry or store as needed
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: These wheel bearing removal tools are made from AISI 1045 medium carbon steel forged and galvanized for long-term durability under even punishing use; the collets in particular are chromoly steel to handle even the most stubborn blind bearings and bushings without trouble
- 16-PIECE SET: This blind bearing puller set by Orion Motor Tech includes a slide hammer, counterstay puller, spare pin bolt, 3 screw adapters, and 10 split collets to get all your work done on parts from 1/4 to 2-1/3 inch diameter (6-59 mm)
- Fully universal applications on both cars and LCV.
- Outside Diameter: 44,46,48,50,52,54,56,58,60,62,64,66, 68,70,72,74,76,78,80,82mm
- Inside Diameter: 34,36,38,40,42,44,46,48,50,52,54,56,58,60,62,64,66,68, 70,72mm
- For the removal and installation of bushes / bearings and seals etc.
- Not for use on steel bearings
- Uses hydraulic pressure to remove brass and bronze bushings
- Screw the self-tapping tip 2-3 threads into the brass or bronze bushing
- Fits brass or bronze bushings from 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch inner diameter
- HEAVY-DUTY DURABILITY: With ultra-strong carbon-steel construction and black anodic oxidation coating for rust-resistance, this mechanic toolset will stand up to years of heavy use.
- All discs are connected with a 12mm (0.47 inches) shaft and screw which quickly connects to a 180mm (7.08 inch) handle, making for a complete and effective wheel bearing driver set.
- COMPLETE SET: The discs sizes range from 18mm (0.7 inches) all the way to 65mm (2.51 inches) in 1mm increments plus 74mm (2.91 inches)
- EASY OPERATION: This auto tool kit includes a long handle shaft to simplify bearing race and seal replacement and help you remove or install wheel bearings quickly and professionally.
- PROTECTIVE CARRYING CASE: Includes a heavy-duty, blow-molded case with precision-sized compartments for every piece – great for storage and transport while lengthening the life of the tool set.
- UNIVERSAL SIZING: This Orion Motor Tech bushing removal tool kit includes 50 interchangeable discs to build 2,450 custom bushing driver variations so you always have the right size for the job.
- PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONAL AND DIY USE, ideal for pulling jobs and will not damage parts in using, perfect for professional and DIY use.
- PORTABILITY, comes with a durable storage case, you can neatly collect the tools and easily bring it to anywhere you like.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY, comes with various size and type of collets, Blind / Internal /Bearing Puller, this tool set boasts wide compatibility
- EASY TO USE, this kit is easy to use, just insert the collect and expand it to fit the hole
- Collets made of chrome molybdenum steel ensure rust-proof performance and long-lasting using.
- DURABILITY, this bearing puller set features high hardness and toughness for optimal performance
Best bushing removal tool brands
RideTech Bushing Installation & Removal Tool
Looking for the best bushing removal tool in Australia? Here are our top picks for the best bushing removal tools in Australia in 2023. 1. The Pneumatic Wrench from Harbor Freight Tools This is probably the most popular bushing removal tool on the market and for good reason. It is a pneumatic wrench that is capable of removing most types of bushing quickly and easily. 2.
The Rupes Big Foot Bushing Removal Tool If you are looking for a more powerful bushing removal tool, the Rupes Big Foot should be your go-to choice. It is a hydraulic bushing removal tool that is capable of removing even the toughest bushings with ease. 3.
The OTC 9 Inch Ratcheting Brad Nail Gun If you need to remove large numbers of bushings quickly and efficiently, then the OTC 9 Inch Ratcheting Brad Nail Gun would be a great option for you. This gun has multiple firing points that make it perfect for removing large numbers of bushings at once. 4.