If you are looking for the best landline phone, then you have come to the right place. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the best landline phones on the market and help you choose the right one for your needs.
Panasonic DECT Digital Cordless Phone with Built-in Answering Machine and 1 Handset (KX-TG6821ALB), Black & Silver
Oricom CARE80 Amplified Phone. User Friendly Corded Phone with 6 Large One-Touch Picture Memory Buttons. for Persons Suffering from Memory Loss, Moderate to Severe Hearing Loss and or Low Vision.
Panasonic DECT Digital Cordless Phone with Answering Machine and 2 Handsets (KX-TGC222ALS) Silver & Black
Panasonic DECT Digital Cordless Phone with Answering Machine and 2 Handsets (KX-TGM422AZB)
GPO 746 Rotary 1970s-style Retro Landline Phone – Curly Cord, Authentic Bell Ring – Orange
10 Best Landline Phone in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- Catch answering machine calls whether you are at home or away.
- Advanced answering system
- This unit can take up to 6 handsets.
- Additional handset KX-TGA681AZB is available for purchase separately
- Reduce the background noise of the other party
- Noise reduction
- Suppresses background noise around the caller while simultaneously enhancing their voice, making it easier to hear.
- Incoming Call Block and Night Mode functions allow you to customize your phone so that it only rings when certain people call or stays silent at pre-set time.
- Night mode
- Incoming call block
- HEAR PHONE CALLS EASILY – The CARE80 high-clarity picture dialing phone also features an amplified receiver that allows you to adjust the volume in the earpiece to a higher level for comfortable listening (Up to 24 dB)
- The CARE80 is the perfect phone for persons suffering from memory loss, moderate to severe hearing loss, and or low vision.
- HEARING AID COMPATIBLE – The phone contains an inbuilt inductive coupler which offers Hearing Aid users clearer sound
- Simply switch your hearing aid to the “T” setting to use this function.
- Simply save the phone number to one of the 6 buttons, then place a photograph of the person whose number is saved underneath the protective cover
- Allows you to insert a photo of the person into the memory buttons so you see who you are calling without needing to remember the number
- That photograph then identifies your one-touch dial button.
- This user-friendly corded phone for the elderly has 6 large one-touch picture memory buttons
- DIAL BY PRESSING PHOTOS – No need to remember numbers
- EASIEST PHONE ON THE MARKET TO DIAL, HEAR and SEE – The large contrast keypad makes dialing a number easy, even in low light situations
- The phone has a visual ring indicator where a red light flashes on the phone to alert you of an incoming call
- Finally the vision Impaired Landline Phone you have been looking for.
- Great in noisy environments or for users who are hearing impaired
- Phones have never been so easy to use with Big Picture Buttons
- CONVENIENT SAVES SPACE AND CLUTTER This phone is wall mountable for greater convenience
- It saves space especially for small rooms
- An ideal telephone for dementia/alzheimers sufferers.
- 12 minutes answering machine record time
- 70 Name and Number Phonebook
- Calling Number Display capable with Call Block
- Location free (standalone) base – perfect for NBN households
- Handsfree speakerphone on handset
- The buttons, LCD position, and other elements of this compact design were based on ergonomics to allow installation in a wide variety of places
- Compact Design Large, easy to read display
- Call block up to 30 unwanted numbers
- Reduce unwanted calls such as telemarketers
- Block any specified number, and any head string of 2 to 8 digits matching your specified numbers
- Nuisance Call Block
- NBN Ready
- Speakerphone: You can talk with your hands free
- Australian Plug and Manufacturer’s Warranty Included.
- In Eco mode, the signal output is reduced and is clearly displayed on the LCD
- 90% transmission power reduction with lower power consumption
- Eco Mode
- Adjustable ring melody & Volume
- Handsfree speakerphone on handset
- Power Fail Back-up
- 70 Name and Number Phone Book
- Clear Calls with Noise Reduction ; Easily hear calls from noisy backgrounds with the noise reduction feature; Handset suppresses background noise around the caller while enhancing their voice
- Block any specified number; and any head string of 2 to 8 digits matching your specified numbers
- Block Nuisance Callers ;Reduce unwanted calls and call block up to 250 unwanted numbers
- Voice Volume and Speech Booster; Amplify calls with voice volume up to 40DB to clarify caller voices & a speech booster to ensure callers hear you; Slow down fast talkers with a touch of a button
- Easy to see; Easy to use: Enlarged touch controls; White backlit LCD with easily visible buttons; Audible and Visual call alerts so you never miss a call
- Australian plug & Australian Manufacturers Warranty included
- 5 levels of large display contrast adjustable; AAA battery provides back light for easier viewing in dim light.
- 4-step Programmable Ringer Volume adjustable; 8-Ring melody selectable; 3-Progammable Alarm clock settings; More details in the manual.
- Caller ID/Call waiting – Handset displays the number, time and date
- 28 groups of incoming calls memory; 5 groups of outgoing calls memory; 2 groups 1-touch speed dial memory.
- Speakerphones button makes hands-free conversations easily
- Music on hold.
- Easy to set up – Connect the phone to your RJ11 telephone jack by the phone line included in the parcel, still work when power outrage.
- Country of Origin: Wales
- Package Quantity: 1
- Product Type: Phone
- PERFECT FOR RETRO DECOR: The classic landline phone comes with a curly cord and its attractive retro design will add charm to your home decor.
- Display dial
- Caller ID/Call Waiting
- Mute/flash.Last number redial.Ringer volume control.Desk/wall mountable.White
- 80-name/number Caller ID history
- 13-number memory
- EASY TO SETUP AND INSTALL – this takes a matter of minutes to complete and for the first time, synchronising your contacts from your iOS or Android device has never been easier
- Connect the Motorola AXH01 to your landline telephone and internet service and install by following the in-app step-by-step setup wizard in hellovoice mobile app using your iOS or Android mobile device then; just tap the dedicated key on your Motorola AX handset to ask Alexa to call your contacts by name.
- The hellovoice mobile app is available in the Apple App Store or on Google Play – just search for “motorola hellovoice”
- NEVER MISS A CALL AGAIN – use the hellovoice mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device from wherever you are to check any calls that have been made, received or missed through your landline telephone service whilst you are out and to update the software on your Motorola AXH01 when new features are available
- 2 handset pack, 3 handset pack, 4 handset pack and additional handset accessory sold separately.
- ACCESS ALEXA ANYWHERE IN THE HOME – place your Motorola AX handsets anywhere in the home with a secure, interference-free, long-range phone signal thanks to DECT 6.0 wireless technology
- Drop in and instantly connect with compatible Alexa enabled devices or, making announcements is as simple as saying “tell everyone that dinner’s ready” and hear it broadcast to all your Alexa-enabled speakers
- Make Alexa-to-Alexa calls by saying “call Dad’s Echo” and connect Skype to Alexa to say “Skype Mom”
- ALEXA BUILT-IN – the dedicated Alexa button makes landline telephone calls as easy as saying “Alexa, call Dad”
- Effortlessly check the weather, hear the news, play music, set timers, reminders and alarms
- Control any Works with Alexa enabled smart home devices such as a smart thermostat, smart TV, smart plug, smart lock or smart light and engage with any of the Alexa skills you have enabled.
- A large 2.0” full colour display keeps you up-to-date with any notifications, incoming calls and a specially designed Alexa interface lets you see and hear Alexa in action when you press the dedicated Alexa button.
- MORE THAN A HOME PHONE – the Motorola AXH01 is the world’s first Cordless Phone with Alexa built-in
- Enjoy an even better calling experience with HD Audio for Alexa-to-Alexa and Skype calling through the hands-free speakerphone or privately, and wirelessly anywhere in the home
Best landline phone brands
STOP PAYING FOR YOUR HOME PHONE – Let Google do it for Free!
Looking for the best landline phone in Australia in 2023? Here are our top picks! 1. TelstraClear 2. Virgin Australia 3. Optus 4. TPG 5.
iiNet 6. Telstra 7. Vodafone Australia 8. AAPT Limited 9. MyRepublic (formerly Virgin Mobile) 10.