If you’re working with brick, stone, or concrete, you need the right masonry bits to get the job done. In this blog post, we’ll show you the best masonry bits for your next project.
10 Best Masonry Bits in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- Diameter 3/ 4/ 5/ 5.5/ 6/ 7/ 8 millimeters
- 7 Masonry drill bits
- Practical Bosch Mini-X-Line box keeps everything neat and tidy
- Tungsten carbide tip suitable for hammer drilling in masonry, limestone, natural stone and cast stone
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALSThe body of the drill bit is made of 40CR alloy structural steel, and the tip is made of YG8C hard alloy
- Wear-resistant tool head design, and brazing process to ensure that the drill bit is strong, the alloy is not easy to fall off.
- Hammer drill bits for concrete in the sizes 5,6,6,8,8,10,12mm x 160mm – packed in a practical box.
- 7-PIECE DRILL SET 7-piece SDS Plus concrete drill bit set with 4 cutting edges and hard metal plate is suitable for every SDS Plus rotary hammer
- We take the risk and promise: If you are not satisfied with the purchased product or the drill breaks, please contact us and you will receive a free replacement product or a refund.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE Customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to make your purchase decision as easy as possible
- The Double flute designs widely clean debris out fast, reduces bit stress, and increases the lifetime of the drill bit.
- FAST DUST REMOVEThe X-Shaped head optimized design for smooth and efficient drilling on concrete, brick, block, stone, masonry, and granite
- Suitable for all hammers with SDS-plus.
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION Applies in concrete, brick wall operation
- When drilling hard material (glass, porcelain floor tile, marble or granite), please use water for lubrication
- 4) U type slot design with fast drilling dust remove, 3-flats shank allows drill bit to be held tightly and stably in power drill
- 5) Heavy duty drill bits made by factory that manufactures products for big international tool brands with guaranteed quality
- For genuine multi-material drill bit, please identify QWORK brand drill bits packed in sealed transparent plastic box with two sides of blue color stickers
- Once it drills through the tile or mirror this drill bit will cope easily with any masonry behind it
- 1) One drill bit replaces two drill bits (1x glass & tile drill bit + 1x Mansonry drill bit), ideal for drilling fastner holes in bathroom tiles, or wall mirrors
- 3) 5 Pcs drill bit set with 4 different sizes: 2x 6mm(1/4″), 1x 8mm(5/16″), 1x 10mm(3/8″), 1x 12mm(1/2″)
- 2) Spear pointed design strong tungsten carbide tip can easily penetrate various material(tile, concrete, brick, glass, plastic and wood,etc) and reduces breakout
- U type slot design with fast drilling dust remove; Anti-slip triangular shank allows drill bit to be held tightly and stably in power drill.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Package includes 5pcs multi-material drill bit set
- 5pcs drill bit set with 4 different sizes: 2 x 6mm (1/4＂), 1 x 8mm (5/16＂), 1 x 10mm (3/8＂), 1 x 12mm (1/2＂).
- Concrete drill bit set for drilling fastening holes in bathroom tiles or wall mirrors, can easily drill holes in tile, concrete, brick, glass, ceramic, wood, etc.
- High quality material with industrial strength carbide drill bits for better wear resistance, longer service life and easier drilling.
- Practically housed in a plastic sorting box
- Masonry drill bits with carbide tip suitable for hammer drilling
- Magnetic universal holder for fast bit changes and a reliable screw hold in the bit
- Long service life through use of high-grade carbide
- Ideal for use with concrete, stone, and masonry
- Part of Bosch’s Blue Granite series
- High-temperature brazing prevents carbide-cutting edge from breaking out
- Includes 7 commonly used hammer drill bits
- Softened shanks have ANSI-compliant aggressive gripping power
- Suitable for all power tool brands
- For use in rotary hammers with SDS-plus holder
- Optimised spiral shape for fast swarf removal and high power transmission during drilling
- For a long service life and challenging applications, even in the hardest concrete and granite
- SDS-plus high-performance drill bits with robust head shape and high-grade carbide tip
- Easy tapping and good guidance while working thanks to the centring tip
- 4-flute dura design with a reinforced core section delivers better wear resistance and stability when drilling in soft concrete
- Scope of delivery: 7 x drill bits (Ø 4/5/6/6/8/10/12 mm)
- CYL-9 MultiConstruction Drill Bits deliver stable drilling in all kinds of materials including soft concrete, masonry, brick, cement asbestos, light building materials, multilayer materials, ceramics and tiles, wood, plastic, sheet metals and aluminium
- Compatibility: Ideal for all drills with a round shank drill bit socket
- Concrete drill bit set for professional results with concrete, masonry and lime sand brick
- Particularly effective in drilling dowel holes
- Hammer-proof drill bits according to ISO 5468
- 2-flute U-shape for effective dust removal
- High-performance drill bits with two cutters made of durable carbide for durability and good resistance
- Scope of delivery: Drill bit Ø 4 / 5 / 6 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 10 mm
- Compatibility: Can be used in all impact drills
- Professional quality, 30 percent faster than conventional SDS drills
- 4-Cut thin external tips for less friction
- Sand-blasted finish
- SDS plus shank
- For brick, aerated concrete, stone and granite
Best masonry bits brands
Masonry bits are an essential tool for the mason. They can be used to drill, cut, and shape masonry products. In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best Masonry bits in Australia for the year 2023. 1. Stanley #11014-001 Bit – This bit from Stanley is perfect for drilling smaller holes in masonry.
It has a carbide tip that makes it durable and efficient. 2. DEWALT D28130K Bit – This bit from DEWALT is great for cutting through tougher materials like brick or stone. It also has a carbide tip that makes it very durable. 3. Bosch GD18V-1 Bit – This bit from Bosch is perfect for shaping masonry products.
It has a diamond-coated point that makes it sharp and efficient. 4. Milwaukee M12x1 ½ Bit – This bit from Milwaukee is great for drilling larger holes in masonry products. It also has a carbide tip that makes it durable and efficient. 5. Snap-On 8056-0050 Bit – This bit from Snap-On is great for drilling small holes in masonry products.