A mechanical pencil is a pencil that uses a replaceable and mechanically extendable solid pigment core, instead of a liquid or waxy core. They are commonly used for technical drawing and drafting, but can also be used for general writing purposes. The best mechanical pencils are those that strike a balance between being easy to use and having a robust build quality.
10 Best Mechanical Pencils in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Package Dimensions: 1.0″ (L) x 1.0″ (W) x 1.0″ (H)
- Product Type: Writing Instrument
- Package Weight: 1.0 lbs
- Package Quantity: 1
- Sturdy Brass Dispenser.No Jam,No Stuck,No Break
- Suitable Weight Brings an Effective Experience
- 4 Sizes One Time，Satisfy Your Daily Needs.Perfect for writing, drafting, drawing, sketching
- 4 PCS of Merchanical Pencils in 4 Sizes:0.3mm,0.5mm,0.7mm,0.9mm with Each Size of Lead Refills;10 Erasers Top Refills;2 Erasers
- Non-slip Spiral Grip Makes Pencils Easy and Comfortable to Use
- The padded extra-comfort grip means no writer’s cramp or callouses
- The tip retracts all the way, so pockets and pencil cases stay clean and don’t get torn
- The clean durable eraser at the top of the pencil cleanly removes marks from the page
- A pack of 2 durable BIC Velocity mechanical pencils with 3 graphite leads (0.7 mm HB) so you never get caught short
- Colorful assorted barrels make writing fun and add color to your work space
- Use the convenient coloured clip to attach the pencil to exercise books and notebooks
- Always ready for action, they never need sharpening – just click and the lead is prepared for anything and each one has 3 refill leads
- Assorted barrel colours: blue, lime green, orange, red, yellow; 9 cm HB leads are the ideal thickness and sturdy enough for anything
- Easily erase the graphite lead with the built-in white eraser; Great for taking notes, drawing or doing crossword puzzles
- Roulette Grip
- Retractable Tip
- Pentel Mechanical Pencil
- Classic and fun mechanical pencils with 50% more lead
- Great for school lists
- Comfort mechanical pencils with 40% more lead
- Smudge-resistant eraser provides clean erasing
- 0.7mm lead perfect for standardized testing
- Smooth and long-lasting: The lead refills are made of resin, easy to install, uniform and smooth to write clearly or drawing.Makes comfortable writing experience.
- Comes with a sharpener in the cap of mechanical pencil, you can sharpen the lead refills easily when it is not easy to write.
- There is 12 pieces of lead refills per case.
- Pencil Lead Diameter: 2.0mm
- Package includes: 3x 2B mechanical pencils; 2x black lead refills case; 2x colorful lead refills case; 1x Pouch Bags.
- MULTI USES: Good for office, classroom, home and daily use, suitable for writing notes, letters and more, improving work efficiency and using easily.
- Versatile 0.7mm medium point is ideal for a variety of everyday writing activities
- Lead advances quickly and easily.Color assortment may vary in each pack
- One 24-count pack of BIC Xtra-Sparkle Number 2 Mechanical Pencils With Erasers
- Cute mechanical pencils for girls, boys and adults, featuring colorful barrels with eye-catching sparkles
- High-quality lead doesn’t smudge and erases cleanly, so your work looks neat and professional
- Ideal for office professionals hand-writing enthusiasts and explorers
- TK Mechanical pencil green 0.7mm
- Rigid lead guidance tube for precise ruler-based drawing
- Color coded end cap to indicate lead diameter
- Adjustable window for lead grade with eraser under end cap
- Zebra Mechanical Pencil DelGuard
- 0.5mm Lead
- Lead Break Protection, DelGuard System
- In writing, to protect the core so that it does not break even from no matter how strong the pen pressure of every angle.
Best mechanical pencils brands
My Top 5 Mechanical Pencils - DOPE or NOPE
Looking for the perfect mechanical pencil? Whether you’re a student or an office worker, there are some great options available in Australia in 2023. Here are the top 10 mechanical pencils that we think are worth your consideration: 1. Pentel EnerGel PEN-F1000R (9g) This retractable mechanical pencil is perfect for students and professionals who need a lightweight option. It’s also has a soft grip to make it comfortable to hold, and it comes with a lead refills so you can always have fresh ink when you need it. 2.
BIC Cristal Ballpoint Pencil (Standard Black) If you’re looking for an affordable but high-quality mechanical pencil, this BIC Cristal Ballpoint Pencil is a great option. It has a durable construction and comes with a built-in sharpener, so you can keep your writing tip sharpened all the time. 3. Pilot G2 Mechanical Pencil (Black) If you’re looking for a stylish and reliable mechanical pencil, the Pilot G2 is definitely worth considering.