If you are looking for the best microwave rice cooker, look no further. In this blog post, we will review the top five microwave rice cookers on the market today. We will also provide a buyer’s guide to help you choose the right one for your needs.
10 Best Microwave Rice Cooker in Australia (2022) [Top Picks]
- Set comprises of 2 L cooking pot, colander, measuring cup and multi-purpose rice paddle
- Dishwasher safe
- Measure, wash, cook and serve perfectly fluffy rice and grains in one
- Paddle also can be used as a spoon for fluffing and serving cooked rice
- Rice paddle can lock the pot lid whilst providing two convenient carrying handles
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country of Origin: New Zealand
- Package Dimensions: 234.0 (L) x 202.0 (W) x 176.0 (H)
- Product Type: Home
- Made in Australia
- BPA Free
- Steam release vent
- Stain resistant red bases with a scratch resistant lid
- Dishwasher, Microwave & Freezer safe
- Charcoal Binchotan
- 1.2 L
- Rice Cooker Only for Microwave Oven 2-cup “Chibikuro-kun
- Achieves perfect fluffy rice with every use
- Features a rice paddle for loosening grains
- BPA free
- Highly effective & healthy cooking method
- Includes a handy instruction booklet
- The Tupperware Microwave Rice Maker is easy to use
- Leftover rice and or grains can also be stored in the refrigerator and re heated in the microwave as needed, Microwave Reheatable only, Dishwasher Safe
- Finally, perfect rice every time! With the Microwave Rice Maker you can cook most types of rice fast, easy and mess-free.
- Note: The cover is not liquid tight
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This microwaveable cookware includes a measuring cup, recipes booklet, and a spatula
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS: Made with 40% less plastic than standard microwave cookware, enjoy the eco-friendly experience firsthand with the natural wheat fiber look and textured feel
- COOK YOUR WAY: Whether you need a simple rice cooker, a chicken rice cooker, a vegetable cooker, or a microwaveable pasta cooker, this simple-to-use kitchen pressure cooker can serve various cooking needs
- SIMPLE TO USE: Simply place any meal in your pressure cooker and let the microwave do the work for you.
- QUICK & EASY MEALS: If you’re looking for speed, this quick pressure cooker can cook your meals in minutes
- Simple and Easy to use; Features one-touch operation allowing you to access the 4 main programmes simply by pushing one button on the front panel; 5 Cups uncooked
- Australian plug and Australian manufacturer’s warranty included
- Advanced Fuzzy logic technology allows the rice cooker to make adjustments based on each set of ingredients and the cooking environment; the same way a human would; so you don’t have to monitor
- Non-Stick pan for easy washing and cleaning and a 5 hour keep warm feature to make this the perfect addition to any benchtop
- One touch easy operation with 4 categories
- A new colander/lid: allows you to drain quinoa and other small cereals.
- Very fast: no need to boil water
- Up to 4 rations in 12 minutes.
- Its design allows you to serve directly at the table.
- From the kitchen to the table
- Contains cooking time table for cereals and rice trends: quinoa, wheat, integral rice, boulgur, mijo..Recipes included
- Design based on scientific research carried out with the Alicia Foundation for cooking rice and quinoa.
- High Quality Materials: Made of high quality food grade PP material, it is BPA free, nontoxic, odorless, durable and has a long service life.
- Easy To Use: Easy to use and easy to handle, it is an excellent microwave safe container that can be cleaned in a dishwasher.
- Good Sealing: The rice spoon can lock the pot and the lid together, has good sealing performance, and can be turned into a handle for easy access.
- Packing: The microwave rice cooker set includes a rice scoop, lid, strainer and steaming pot for all sizes of microwaves.
- 2L Capacity: The microwave rice cooker has a capacity of 2L, which can be used by the whole family
- At the limit of the rice cooker, it can cook 6 cups of rice.
Best microwave rice cooker brands
- Joseph Joseph
- Home & Appliances
- Fresh De Chef
- Handy Gourmet
Sistema Red Microwave Rice Cooker Review
In Australia, there are many different types of microwave rice cookers that can be bought from supermarkets and online stores. Some of the best microwave rice cookers in Australia include the Panasonic NN-SN7A10S, Samsung RF-M22J5500DW, and the Panasonic DMP-BDT190. These three rice cookers are all great for making perfect fluffy rice every time.
If you are looking for a cheaper option, the Fujifilm FM-WD10A is also a good option. It has a built-in steamer function, so you can easily cook your vegetables or meat while your rice is cooking in the microwave. Whatever type of rice cooker you choose, make sure to follow the instructions carefully to ensure perfect results every time!.