If you’re looking for the best pencils, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we’ll recommend our top picks for the best pencils out there. Whether you’re looking for the best all-around pencil or the best pencil for specific purposes, we’ve got you covered.
10 Best Pencils in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- Ideal for Writing
- Cardboard Box of 12 Pencils
- 2.0mm Diameter Leads
- Individually Barcoded Pencils
- Black Matt Finish
- With our colored pencils bulk, you can achieve these effects with no effort, making them a pleasure to work with and creating results you want.
- Excellent Blending and Shading – The colored pencils set helps you to add depth through layering, create beautiful blended effects, or achieve the perfect shade to a new level
- All colored pencils are numbered and easy to find at a glance, which save much time and greatly improves your drawing efficiency.
- 72 Vivid and Numbered Colors – This selection of 72 premium colored pencils have wide range of rich, vivid and pigmented colors, providing more color choice to finish your gorgeous shades and hues
- Zipper Storage Case – Comes with a durable nylon case which provides good protection for your pencils
- Layered design of the case helps you find and organize your pencils easily
- The portable pencils kit will be your perfect travel companion for art anytime and anywhere.
- Pre-sharpened art pencils allow for great blending, layering and shading with each other
- Premium Lead and Smooth Experience – Featured 3.3 mm thick lead are highly pigmented, and lay down lots of vivid color with minimal effort
- Ideal for artists and colorists to creating beautiful artwork they dream of.
- Strong Pencils Lead Core – 3.3 mm thickness of the lead is strong enough, effectively guarding against accidental breakages during general use and sharpening.
- Metal Sharpener
- Ideal for sketching on the go
- 2.0 mm diameter leads
- Includes dust-free large eraser
- Wooden triangular barrel prevents rolling
- Ergonomic shape encourages proper gripping technique
- Eco Pencil wood from sustainable forestry
- 2.9mm leads use secural bonding (SV) process for high break-resistance, reducing sharpening time
- Soft, rich leads cover larger areas with brilliant colour
- HB grade lead
- Easy sharpening leads that don’t crumble
- Every day quality lead pencil
- Hexagonal profile
- Content: This pack includes 24 Faber-Castell Tri Colour Pencils in a durable wallet for easy storage
- Soft, rich leads cover larger areas with brilliant colour, 2, 9mm leads use secural bonding (SV) process for high break-resistance, reducing sharpening time
- Eco Pencil wood from sustainable forestry
- Non-toxic and safe for kids to use
- Wooden triangular barrel prevents rolling, Ergonomic shape encourages proper gripping technique
- GIFTABLE STURD METAL CASE: All pencils are stored in individual trays and packaged in sturdy metal case that provides good space for storing and organization
- Together with extra drawing pad, colouring book, sharpeners and pencil extenders in an attractive package, this art set can also be a great gift for friends, families and artists.
- COMPLETE COLOURING PENCIL SET: Shuttle Art 174 colours professional coloured pencil set contains 174 vibrant colours soft core colouring pencils and 1 sketch pad, 1 colouring book, 1 DIY colour chart, 2 pencil extenders, 4 sharpeners in a sturdy mental case, a complete art set for kids, adults, artists for colouring, sketching and drawing.
- VIBRANT COLOURS & BREAK-RESISTANT: Soft leads write smoothly and lay down vibrant colours, which is easy to blend, layer and shade
- High quality and 4.0mm thick lead core guard against frustrating breakages during general use and sharpening which ensures they are long lasting.
- If you are not satisfied with our products or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
- SERVICE GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is our top priority, please rest assured to purchase our products
- NUMBERED PENCILS WITH DIY COLOUR CHART: Each pencils is labeled with number and colour name on the barrel for easy identification and matching
- Every coloured pencil set comes with 1 DIY colour chart with corresponding number and name of the pencil, which helps to make quick colour selection, especially for designers and colouring lovers.
- A pack of 24 assorted BIC Kids Evolution Stripes coloured pencils from BIC Kids: Great drawings are just around the corner
- These coloured pencils are ultra-durable and the pencils body is made of woodless synthetic resin
- Stripes are not everyone’s cup of tea, but they do turn heads on the BIC Kids Evolution Stripes colouring pencils – be sure to stand out from the crowd with these BIC coloured pencils
- Manufactured with pigmented leads that are easy to sharpen, these coloured pencils are great for both colouring large areas and detailed drawings
- Strong lead to resist breakage and long lasting use
- Quality HB Leads
- High quality Paper Mate pencil
- Ultra-smooth, even color laydown
- Lightfast, richly saturated pigments
- Thick, robust leads resist cracking and chipping making them perfect for adult coloring books
- Soft, thick cores are perfect for shading and shadows
Best pencils brands
"A Pencil's Life For Me" | Animation | Cartoons | Pencilmation
When it comes to pencils, there are a lot of different types and brands out there. But which are the best? In this blog, we’re going to take a look at the 10 best pencils in Australia in 2023. So without further ado, let’s get started! 1. Faber-Castell PENZO Soft Lead Pencil This is definitely one of the best pencils on the market right now.
It has a soft lead that makes it easy to write with, and it also comes with a built-in eraser. Plus, it’s really affordable too – perfect if you’re on a budget. 2. Pentel EnerGel Ballpoint Pencil If you’re looking for an affordable option that still offers great quality, then you should definitely consider the Pentel EnerGel Ballpoint Pencil. It comes with a soft lead that doesn’t break easily, and it also features an eraser on the end for when things get messy. 3.