If you’re looking for the best power saws on the market, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at the top five power saws available, based on our findings.
10 Best Power Saws in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country of Origin: Hungary
- Product Type: Tools
- Package Weight: 2.35 Kilograms
- Maximum cutting depth of 64mm
- Max bevel capacity of 45 degree
- Aluminium base plate for a light weight smooth cutting design
- Powerful 1,200W motor to get through any cut
- Single action lever for quick adjustment of cutting depth
- Precise and clean results without the saw blade wandering when performing right-angled cuts
- Precise thanks to CutControl, as you can keep an eye on the cut line while sawing
- Wide range of use: Thanks to Nano Blade technology, such as safe and easy plunge cuts without pre-drilling
- The Bosch Easy Cut 50 NanoBlade saw: sawing reinvented
- Items included: EasyCut 50, Nano Blade Wood Basic 50, protective cap, splinter guard, case
- Ergonomic shape for multiple grip positions
- Counterbalanced design reduces vibrations for effortless handling
- Ideal choice for cutting branches and firewood or flush cuts next to walls
- Deep cuts in wood and cuts steel, plastic, chipboard, rubber or plasterboard
- The Bosch NanoBlade Advanced Cut 50 Saw – the saw with endless opportunities – plunge cuts without predrilling, mitre/bevel cuts up to 45° and sawing of grooves at two cutting depths
- The Advanced tools from Bosch – excellent performance for tough requirements and complex projects
- Items included: AdvancedCut 50, NanoBlade Wood Basic 50, protective cap, splinter guard, 2x depth stops, case
- Easy to use thanks to maintenancefree and lowvibration mini saw blades based on the chainsaw principle
- Work precisely and protect your materials thanks to speed preselection
- [Multi-Materials Cutting] Comes with 1pc 24T TCT fast cutting blade, 1pc HCS metal cutting blade and 1pc 60 grit dia blade, the Worx cordless circular saw can be used to cut wood, metal, tiles, plasterboard and plastics at ease.
- At only 2.08kg, you can use it to work for a longer time with less fatigue, bringing users the best using experience.
- [Portable and Compact] Featured with portable and compact design, this powerful but slim circular saw is able to fit into tight spaces and comfortable to use
- Perfect for cutting materials with different sizes and thickness.
- [0-46° Bevel Cuts] This Circular Saw allows to adjust the cutting angle 0-46° to meet your different cutting needs, like curve cutting, straight line cutting, slant cutting, etc
- Thanks to the quick cutting depth adjustment, the WORXSAW chop saw can cut into 41mm at 90° and 29.5mm at 45°
- [Same Battery, Expandable Power] Worx PowerShare Battery is compatible with all Worx 20V and 40V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products.
- [More Power Than Ever] Equipped with a high-efficiency brushless motor which delivers 50% longer runtime, 25% more power and 10X longer motor life time than brushed tools, this circular saw can easily achieve smooth cutting with up to 6900/min no-load speed.
- DCS331 Jig Saw)
- Brushless motor of the cordless jigsaw delivers efficient performance for longer runtime (vs
- Compact size for easy grip and maximum control of the jig saw
- Bright LED on the jigsaw tool helps illuminate dimly lit work surfaces
- All-metal, lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy t-shank blade changes.Integrated dust blower helps clear line of sight while cutting.4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed.All-metal, keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0 degree, 15 degree, 30 degree, and a positive stop at 45 degree for easy adjustment.No-mar shoe cover to help protect work surface from scratches.Accepts t-shank jig saw blades for optimal holding power and professional results
- Variable speed trigger and dial provide precise speed control
- NanoBlade technology offers easy, vibration-free sawing
- Ideal for fast freehand cutting in wood, wood-based materials, and plastics
- SDS enables quick and easy keyless saw blade changesr fast freehand cutting in wood, wood-based materials, and plastics
- Intelligent brushless motor for efficiency, endurance, and compactness
- Cordless mobility offers freedom of movement; hanging loop for simple storage
- Maintenance-free use of saw blades: no oiling, sharpening, or tensioning
- Compact design Short 15-3/4-inch length for use in very tight work spaces
- Variable-speed trigger allows easing into the cut
- Optimized 0.83-Inch stroke efficiently cuts both wood and metal
- Lightweight design weighs only 4.4 lbs
- (Bare tool) for easy Overhead work
- Tool less blade-change system allows quick and effortless blade changes
- Suitable for cutting laminate and squared timber, as well as cutting panel materials
- Tried and tested CutControl function enables the saw to be guided precisely along the straight cutting line for additional precision
- Clean working thanks to the integrated vacuum cleaner adapter; Scope of supply: PKS 18 LI, circular saw blade, rip fence, cardboard box
- Cordless circular saw PKS 18 LI for precise, straight cuts and easy handling
- Easy adjustment of the cutting depth and the miter angle maximum cutting capacity up to 48mm depth and miter cuts up to 36mm (45 degrees)
Best power saws brands
You Only NEED 2 POWER TOOLS!! (Here's What They Are...2 MOST IMPORTANT Power Tools)
Power saws are one of the most popular tools in Australia because they can be used for a variety of tasks around the home. Here are 10 of the best power saws in Australia in 2024. 1. DeWALT DWC328S2 20V Max XR Performance Cordless Saw This DeWalt saw is perfect for homeowners who want a powerful tool that can handle a variety of tasks. It has a 20V Max XR performance battery and is equipped with a max cutting depth of 2 inches.
This tool is also lightweight and easy to use, making it a great choice for homeowners who want an easy-to-use saw that can handle most jobs. 2. Milwaukee M18 Fuel 18-Inch 12 Amp Power Saw This Milwaukee power saw is perfect for homeowners who want an affordable option that offers plenty of power and cutting capacity. It has a 12 amp motor and a 18 inch cutting depth, making it ideal for larger projects or trees that may be taller than normal. The saw also comes with an easy-to-use stand, making it easier than ever to get started on your project. 3.