A scientific calculator is a type of electronic calculator, usually but not always handheld, designed to calculate problems in science, engineering, and mathematics. They have almost completely replaced slide rules in almost all traditional applications, and are widely used in both education and professional settings.
10 Best Scientific Calculator in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- Country of Origin: Philippines
- Fraction/decimal conversion
- Four-line display
- One- and two-variable statistics
- The Casio fx-82AU is a scientific calculator, perfect for school use
- This calculator is battery operated and uses AAA batteries
- It can be used for normal distribution calculations as well as calculating quartiles and medians
- It has a drop-resistant body for durability
- It has a large, dual line 16-digit display which is easy to read and allows you to view the calculation and answer at the same time, as well as perform algebraic functions
- It has highly-visible, easy-to-read number and cursor keys
- It comes in a black design
- Basic Trigonometrical & Statistics Functions, and many more functions
- Stylish design but same function as Casio FX 991ESPLUS 1st edition, 10 digit mantissa + 2 digit exponential display
- Colour coded keypad for easy key differentiation, Simple and easy to use, Comes with new slide on hard case
- Redesigned ES PLUS series calculators featuring easy to understand Natural Textbook Display, Non Programmable Scientific Calculator with 417 Functions
- Protects buttons and the device body
- Solid sliding protective case covers either side of the calculator
- Easily handles 1 and 2 variable statistical calculations, three angle modes (degrees, radians, and grads), and scientific/engineering notation modes
- Professional grade scientific calculator with 240 scientific functions
- 12-digit widescreen HD display
- Works efficiently and makes no mistake
- 2-line display shows inputs and results at the same time
- Meets the ergonomics design and offers a comfortable grip
- Responsive buttons, clear numbers, and scratch-proof
- Package includes: Scientific Calculator*1, instructions, customer service card
- Perfect for algebra, calculus, statistics and more
- Protective hard case helps prevent damage when store
- Natural textbook display provides easy view of calculation
- Quick and easy recall of previously performed formulas for editing and re-execution
- Basic trigonometric and statistics functions and many more functions, multi-replay
- A high-resolution screen always displays a nice graph.
- You can quickly and easily load and edit previously executed formulas or rerun them.
- 10 digit digit + 2 digit exponent display.
- Designed and manufactured for easy operation.
- View previous steps and edit input data.
- Colour BLACK
- Ergonomic design, plus stand-out-from-the-crowd appearance.
- 272 Functions
- Multi-Line Playback facility which allows the review and editing of previous questions and answers.
- 2-line LCD display – Expression and answer simultaneously displayed.
- Advanced Direct Algebraic Logic, Two-variable statistics.
- Multiple intuitive ways to enter fractions
- Natural textbook display
- List based data entry for statistics
- Combinations and permutations
- Random integer functions
- Ideal for curricula in which graphing technology may not be permitted.
- MathPrint shows math expressions, symbols and stacked fractions as they appear in textbooks
- Ideal for high school through college: Algebra 1 & 2, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Calculus, Biology, etc.
- Convert fractions, decimals and terms including Pi into alternate representations..Select degrees/radians, floating/fix, number format modes.
- MultiView display shows multiple calculations at the same time on screen.
- 2 line-10 character LCD display
- 240 Built in functions
- Built in algebraic and trigonometric functions
- Solar power with battery backup
Best scientific calculator brands
How to use a Scientific Calculator
A scientific calculator can be a valuable tool for anyone, but they can be especially helpful for students and scientists. In this article, we’re going to list the 10 best scientific calculators in Australia in 2023. 1. Casio FX-9300G Scientific Calculator This calculator is perfect for students and scientists who need a high-quality tool for their calculations. It has a wide range of functions that make it perfect for a variety of tasks, and its easy-to-use interface makes it easy to get started.
Plus, its large screen makes it easy to see your results. 2. HP 27S G2 Desktop Calculator This calculator is perfect for people who need a durable and reliable tool for their calculations. It has been designed with durability in mind, so you can count on it to last through even the most demanding tasks.
Additionally, its large screen makes it easy to see your results. 3. HP 15C G1 Desktop Calculator This calculator is perfect for people who need an affordable and reliable tool for their calculations. It has been designed with affordability in mind, so you can count on it to save you money on your calculations.