If you’re looking for a way to improve the sound quality of your speakers, speaker spikes are a great option. They can be used to increase the stability of your speakers and prevent them from vibrating. Additionally, speaker spikes can help to improve the sound quality by providing a more direct connection between the speaker and the floor. In this blog post, we’ll be discussing the best speaker spikes on the market and why they’re worth considering for your home audio setup.
10 Best Speaker Spikes in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- Package included 8 pcs
- Fits for most speaker, turntables spike feet
- Color: Gun metal black
- Diameter: 25mm, thickness: 5mm
- Material: Copper 24K black nickel plated
- Protects any type of flooring from spike marks
- Large 34mm (1.338″) diameter x 5.5mm (0.216″) thick
- The SPIKE SHOES are CNC machined in high-grade solid Aluminium to ultra-high tolerances, this results in fantastic high-sheen finishing coupled with top quality PVD (Physical vapour deposition) coating for extra protection
- Complete with Soundbass presentation box
- Each SPIKE SHOE has a rubber pad to provide extra protection for your floor and extra isolation for your speakers.
- Wide Application: The speaker spikes is suitable for HiFi speaker, speaker frame, amplifier, CD DVD player, turntable recorder, Chassis, Instrument, etc.
- Its surface is smooth without any burr, delicate appearance, and comfortable hand feeling.
- High Quality: This speaker spike is made of Solid aluminum alloy + brass head and treated by anticathode oxidation, not easy to fade and oxidation
- Package Includes: 4PCS Silver Speaker Spikes +4PCS Speaker Spike Pads
- Total Weight (4PCS): 300 g / 0.66 lb.; Load Bearing(4PCS): 50 kg / 110 lb
- Easy to Install: No need to make holes and no need to use double-sided adhesive to avoid damaging your equipment.
- Function: The speaker shock base pad is used between spike and ground, to minimize the harmful vibration.
- Material: Golden Plated Brass Copper Zinc Alloy
- The weight bearing capability for 4 spikes is about 100 lbs (45kg)
- Height: 25mm, Diameter: 28mm, Weight: 66g, Mounting Screw hole: 8mm
- Package included： 4 pcs spike feet & 4 pcs non-slip mats & 4 pcs 3M double-sided adhesive
- Installation: You can use double-sided adhesive or glue to fix to the audio CD player machine.
- Can be installed to separate your players, amplifier or other audio components from vibration.
- Include:8 pcs
- Material:Stainless Steel 304
- Dimension:Diameter:20mm; Thick:8mm;
- suitable for all speaker spike and cone point feet, help to keep the tones more focused and less noise
- [Speaker Shock Base Pad]Used between spike and ground, and plays a important role in reducing booming and protecting your hardwood furniture or laminate floor from cone point feet or spike
- Solid brass construction with attractive plated finish
- Great results when used with subwoofer systems
- Barbed inserts can be mounted from inside or outside the cabinet
- Dramatically improves clarity, stereo imaging, and bass response
- Two piece threaded tip design allows for precise level adjustment
- Pure copper material for better effect.
- These are universal base pads, suitable for all spike feet.
- Suitable for speaker, amplifier, CD DVD player, turntable recorder, Chassis, Instrument, etc.
- These are universal base pads, suitable for all spike feet.
- The speaker shock base pad is used between spike and ground, and plays a important role in protection.
- The pad can your speaker spike from leaving marks on the floor.
- Small and compact size, light in weight, you can carry and use it wherever you go.
- Dampening the noise and eliminate vibration during use, perfect for audio device.
- Special design and in fine craftsmanship
- the best replacement for your old, broken one.
- Can be used to replace your old or broken speaker spike pad with a new one.
- Package Included8 x Base Pad with 8 x Spike, enough for your daily use, these well-crafted and attractive little devices are useful for a variety of applications
- Speaker Shock Base Pad Protect Your FloorThe speaker shock base pad is used between spike and ground, to minimize the harmful vibration, they can protect hardwood or tile floors from being scratched and damaged
- Copper Speaker Spike Improving Sound QualityPlaced under the spikes that can be fitted to floor-standing loudspeakers, allowing the spikes to decouple the speaker cabinet from the floor, improving overall sound quality
- Suitable for speaker, amplifier, CD DVD player, turntable recorder, Chassis, Instrument, etc
- Suitable for Amplifier, CD DVD Player, Turntable RecorderDesigned with a height fine tuning balance nut
- Durable Copper Speaker QualityPure copper material for better effect, high-grade plating, beautiful, bright, not easy to be scratched
- This is especially apparent with subwoofer systems.
- Barbed insert nuts and 6 mm threaded studs are included for mounting in cabinets with walls up to 1″ thick.
- Rigidly coupling a loudspeaker enclosure to a floor by means of a “spiking” system dramatically improves clarity, stereo imaging, and bass response.
- Dimensions: 9/16″ diameter, 1-5/16″ high (including disc).
- Set includes four cone spikes, four floor discs, four barbed insert nuts, and four threaded studs
- These attractive spikes are precision machined from solid brass and then plated with a durable finish.
Best speaker spikes brands
To spike or not to spike
If you’re in the market for a great speaker spike, look no further than our list of the top 10 best speaker spikes in Australia in 2023. These picks are sure to give your next audio or video conference a boost! 1. The Rokit 6 is perfect for small spaces and has an adjustable height to fit any desk. 2. The JBL Spiker XL is perfect for large spaces and comes with a built-in amplifier. 3. The Sennheiser CX 300G is a top pick for its quality sound and easy installation. 4.
The Avantree EP2000 is perfect for small groups and offers 360-degree sound coverage. 5. The Klipsch ProMedia RP-2100 is a great choice for larger groups as it has an amplified sound output and boom microphone. 6. The Yamaha HS5140 is the perfect speaker spike for audiophiles as it offers excellent sound quality and durability. 7. The Soundstream T500C is perfect for mid-sized groups and offers 360-degree sound coverage with enhanced stereo separation. 8.