If you are an avid tennis player, you know that having the best tennis racket can make all the difference in your game. A good racket can help you control your shots, increase your power, and improve your accuracy. With so many different rackets on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you.
That’s why we’ve put together this guide to the best tennis rackets on the market. We’ll help you understand the different features of each racket and how they can benefit your game. We’ll also give you our top picks for the best overall racket, the best budget racket, and the best racket for beginners.
10 Best Tennis Racket in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- LIGHTWEIGHT Unstrung Weight : 260-280g, which is lightweight and easy to hold and swing, bring you a convenient sports experience
- HIGH COST PERFORMANCE – Package include 2x tennis racket, with 1x premium quality protective carry case, 2x overgrip(random color), 2x vibration damper(random color),3x balls
- If you have any problems after the purchase, you can feel free to contact us in any time.
- SUITABLE FOR Beginner or recreational teenager/adult player
- A wide range of powerful and attractive colours ensures the needs of every men and women
- It features an open string pattern to enhance power and spin
- SPECIAL DESIGN With the introduction of a one-piece molded technology, the tennis racquet has the feature of high intensity and durability
- Not only does it combine a good hit acceleration, it also provides sufficient stroke control
- TENNIS RACKET Length: 27 inches(68.5-69cm)/Head size: mid+ (96-100 inch2) / Grip size: Size 2 (4-1/4 inch)/ Balance: 315mm
- Wilson Pro Staff Precision 103 tennis racket with head-heavy balance, midsize racket head for more control and a better feel
- Parallel Drilling for a constant stringbed response with higher fault tolerance, Incl
- high-quality Wilson Sensation stringing
- Optimal combination of stiffness and flexibility due to graphite/aluminium material for easy playability
- Contents: 1x Wilson Tennis Racket Pro Staff Precision 103, Strung, Grip Size: 1, Head Size: 665 cm², Length: 69.2 cm, Weight: 285 g, Stringing Pattern: 16×20, Balance: Head-Heavy
- Perimeter Weighting System for ultimate balance and optimal torsional stiffness
- Perfect for young roger federer fans
- Airlite alloy construction creates lightweight frame with power and durability
- Quadriform technology stabilizes swing for better consistency
- Bumper guard protects racket frame from damaging contact
- Classic design with sleek details at 3 and 9
- Lightweight frame with power and durability
- Vibrant colorful frames stand out on the court
- Lively design of the racket in the style of the US Open
- Size 19 tennis racket for young beginners up to 5 years discovering their passion for sports
- Approved for 10 and under tennis
- The Tour Slam racket features volcanic frame technology which gives you the control and power you need to succeed
- Get the power and stability you need to play your best with the Wilson Tour Slam tennis racket
- A 110 inch head size creates an expanded hitting area that is ideal for players with a moderate swing, while the easy to swing design helps generate extra power and Maneuverability.
- Volcanic frame technology provides power and stability
- Stop shock pads reduce Racquet for greater control.Strung balance 3 points head light
- Aluminum construction
- Power strings increase power
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era
- For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- The oversized 108″ head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The HEAD Ti Conquest recreational tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable Nano Titanium technology, the lightweight tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 9.7 oz, Head Size : 108in, Length: 27in, Grip Size: 4.375in.
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head light balance which helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country of Origin: United Kingdom
- The head size of the racquet is 115 square inches and is 1″ head heavy
- Material Type: Composite
- Contents: 1x Wilson Tennis Racket Tour Slam Lite, Strung, Grip Size: 2, Head Size: 723 cm², Length: 69.9 cm, Weight: 291 g, Stringing Pattern: 16×19, Balance: Head-Light (grip-heavy)
- Wilson Tour Slam Lite tennis racket for recreational players, Oversize racket head with enlarged sweet spot for more fault tolerance and power
- Longer main strings for optimal rebound speeds thanks to Power Bridge technology
- V-Matrix technology for a larger sweetspot, Lightweight alloy frame with AirLite technology for power and durability
- Nano titanium construction
- Oversize head for larger sweet spot
- Contoured cushion grip for maximum comfort
- Lightweight and strong tennis racket
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Sharp design and powerful performance inspired by Ultra performance series
- Stop shock pads reduce racquet vibrations for improved feel
- Power bridge allows for longer mainstrings, optimizing rebound speed
Best tennis racket brands
Best Tennis Racquets of 2022: our picks for beginners, intermediates & advanced players
Looking to improve your tennis game? Check out some of the best tennis rackets in Australia in 2023! 1. Wilson Pro Staff 6.0 Tennis Racket – This racket is perfect for intermediate players or those looking for a more forgiving racket. It has a stiff frame that makes it easy to hit the ball with power and control, while the headlight provides visibility in low light conditions. 2. Babolat RPM Blast Cushion Tennis Racket – If you’re looking for a racket that will provide you with excellent vibration feedback, look no further than the Babolat RPM Blast Cushion Tennis Racket.
The racket is designed with a cushion grip that provides extra comfort when hitting balls, and the headlight makes it easy to see in low light conditions. 3. Head Graphene XT Pure Drive 2 Tennis Racket – For players who are looking for an extremely durable racket, the Head Graphene XT Pure Drive 2 Tennis Racket is perfect. The frame is made from high-quality carbon fiber materials that make it tough enough to handle even the most powerful shots, while the hybrid construction combines both graphite and aluminum for increased stiffness and durability. 4.