If you’re looking for the best yoga mat strap, look no further! In this blog post, we’ll share our top pick for the best yoga mat strap, as well as some runner-ups. We’ll also provide a buyer’s guide to help you choose the right yoga mat strap for your needs.
9 Best Yoga Mat Strap in Australia (2023) [Top Picks]
- Yoga mat strap sling: Material: 71% Cotton + 29% Ployster, Weight: 55g, Size: 170 x 3.8 cm
- Ideal for the Yoga Commuter, Non-Slip, eco-friendly
- Fits the vast majority of yoga, pilates, exercise mats
- The yoga mat strap will free your hands when you are travelling
- Tips: Our this yoga mat strap sling can be used as a yoga strap
- Made in Taiwan
- 2 year warranty
- Comfortable worn over the shoulder or cross-body style
- Fully adjustable yoga mat carry sling, fits any size mat
- Yoga Mat Carry Sling only (yoga mat not included)
- Versatile – Doubles as a yoga stretching strap (6FT/183cm long)
- Durable Steel D-Rings holds your mat securely
- Made of 80% cotton and 20% polyester, natural and comfy; Various colors.
- Fits most standard yoga or pilates mats (1/8″ 3mm to 3/8″ 10mm thick)
- Smart and effective yoga accessories; Great to be a nice gift
- Loops on both ends for holding the mat quickly and firmly
- Adjustable length to carry yoga mat comfortably and easily
- Standard: 68” x 1
- Suitable for all mat sizes.
- Gravity cinch closure is easy and noise free! No Velcro, snaps, or buckles to disrupt your practice — or anybody else’s
- Simply loop it around each end of your mat and let gravity do its work..To Clean: Spot clean only.
- Made from 50% recycled polyester and 50% virgin polyester.
- Hands free yoga mat carrier
- The yoga mat carry strap is lightweight and extremely portable
- The yoga mat carry handle has loops at both ends, adjustable to most rolled exercise mats
- Easy to attach the yoga mat carrier securely and quick to remove with convenience
- Extra-long yoga mat carrying strap 180cm x 3.8cm (71” x 1.5”)
- The large yoga mat strap is thick durable polyester, but soft and comfortable for use
- Lightweight design.Measurements: 35 “L x 1″W and Care Instructions: Hand wash
- Dry flat.
- Color: Assorted (Turquoise Sea or Granite Storm)
- YOGA MAT NOT INCLUDED: Purchase of an “easy-cinch yoga mat sling” does not include a “yoga mat”
- Metal D-ring sliders ensure that your mat is secure
- Durable carrying strap for your yoga mat
- D-RING – Solid, Zinc-Plated D-Rings with 4mm added thickness.
- SIZE – 183cm Length x 2.5mm
- MACHINE WASHABLE & DRYABLE – Hassle-free maintenance
- Please completely dry the strap before using it again.
- WEAVING – CVC Fabric with highly densed wraps and weaving to offer a maximum pulling of 1000 kg.
- SOFT FABRIC – CVC Fabric (Polyester + Cotton) that is gentle on your skins and remaining strong enough to survive tough stretching.
- Yoga mat won’t fall out: We’ve seen those short yoga bags and carriers too – you know the ones that seem large, but the mat still sticks out, making the tote bag feel uneven
- The Zenifit Yoga Tote Bag is 33.5 inches long, and only 25% of the mat sticks out the top! So go ahead, measure your hot yoga mat or Pilates mat now, and if it’s 24 inches wide, then this is the yoga carrier you were looking for today.
- Because it ALSO needs to have enough storage AND vibrate with your persona
- 3 times as cute: It’s not enough to have a yoga bag that’s just “long enough”
- So instead of short bags with busy or bland prints, we crafted a yoga mat carrier that matches your mat, while fitting EVERYTHING in! Then, we bundled it as a gift set with 2 elastics stored inside the zipper pocket, so you also have the perfect gifts for yoga lovers!
- wide, so you can store other yoga equipment and accessories like your yoga block and yoga strap! There’s also an extra pocket for water bottle and towel, and even a zipped pocket with a strong YKK Zip for your phone, cards and keys! And here’s what else you’ll love, this yoga mat tote has reinforced stitched seams, with Heavy Duty 8oz Canvas and holds up to 20lbs!
- Storage: The top is 13.5 inches
- Available in Black with either Azure Blue, Lavender Purple or Pink accents, in Gray with White or in Two Tone Teal
- With a lively embroidered dreamcatcher design in 5 discreet colors to choose you can match or contrast your bag to your yoga gear, outfit or your favorite chakra
- Which one speaks to you today?
- Subtle: Some yoga mat bags CAN look like telescope holders! But no one will think that about YOUR Zenifit bag
- Love feeling comfy, chic and zen all at the same time or we’ll refund every cent
- Whether it’s for you, or someone else, you’ll also love knowing our yoga mat bags are covered by our 90-Day Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty
- Lifetime warranty: Unboxing your new yoga mat tote is a joy to behold, because it comes in a gorgeous gift box with two FREE elastics for your yoga mat, too
- Material: The slap band is made of nylon material and has a long service life and is not prone to deformation, it has strong tensile force, excellent ductility.
- YOGA MAT SLAP BAND: Secure your mat with one or two snap! Yoga strap easily secure around your mat to keep it rolled and in place.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Strap is built for everyday use – feel confident knowing your mat is secure while in motion, but also works great to keep your mat rolled and tucked away in storage.
- Size: 22.8″L x 2″W, fits most size yoga mats, easy to carry and use.
- KEEPS MAT TIGHTLY ROLLED: This yoga mat slap band will keep your mat tight rolled and secure so it wont flop open or unroll when carrying or storing.
Best yoga mat strap brands
How to Make a Yoga Mat Strap
When it comes to buying the best yoga mat strap in Australia, there are a few things you need to consider. Firstly, what is your budget? Secondly, what type of strap do you require? Thirdly, what are the features you would like in a strap? Fourthly, how comfortable is it going to be for you to use? Fifthly, does the strap have any other features that you want such as being flexible or having a carrying case? Sixthly, where are you located in Australia? Seventhly, lastly, are there any other factors that you should take into account when purchasing a yoga mat strap? When it comes to budget, some people might prefer a cheaper option while others might prefer something more luxurious. When it comes to type of strap, there are three main types: plastic straps with metal buckles, leather straps with metal buckles and buckleless straps.
The leather straps tend to be the most expensive but they also tend to be the most durable. The buckleless straps are usually cheaper than the other two types but they can be less durable. When it comes to features, some people want a strap that is adjustable while others want one that is fixed.